If you want to get started with Android development, you’ll need to setup some things like the SDK, an IDE and a AVD. In this post I will walk you through the setup of these things, crating a test project and getting the project running on the emulator.
Tonight I leave Belgium once again. This time to attend FITC! But not without Thomas’ mobile app for FITC. If you’ve got a flash lite enabled phone, get it here, install and enjoy fitc! Read his blogpost about the app here.
Last tuesday the united states patent and trademark office granted the patent request for a mobile phone with an wireless internet connection, memory card, microporcessor and a display to view data from the internet. This device has to have one of the next options: voice-dialing or (wireless) headset. As you can see, this includes almost [...]
- Google font API (354519 views)
- Timelab: technology & society (67051 views)
- Getting ready for Android development (66786 views)
- Installed new blog theme (36521 views)
- Designing the social web @ d'Construct 08 (36515 views)
- Stop watching fucking LOST! (27774 views)
- Adobe's Open Screen Project - One runtime to rule them all (23206 views)
- Schedule fotb07 (21142 views)
- Schedule FITC08 (18386 views)
- document databases (MongoDB + PHP tutorial) (18329 views)