If you want to get started with Android development, you’ll need to setup some things like the SDK, an IDE and a AVD. In this post I will walk you through the setup of these things, crating a test project and getting the project running on the emulator.
A few weeks ago we started our first commercial RoR project. For this product-catalog site we wanted an easy solution for image uploading and decided on Paperclip. This needs ImageMagick and that gave us some worries.
So if you are struggling with installing ImageMagick and getting it running for Ruby, try these steps…
- Getting ready for Android development (42261 views)
- Stop watching fucking LOST! (23814 views)
- Designing the social web @ d'Construct 08 (21590 views)
- Google font API (16682 views)
- Schedule FITC08 (14844 views)
- Installed new blog theme (13729 views)
- document databases (MongoDB + PHP tutorial) (13524 views)
- Schedule fotb07 (12869 views)
- Adobe's Open Screen Project - One runtime to rule them all (12193 views)
- About (10098 views)